Looking for the best 12 WordPress Themes in 2021? They’re in this article
The WordPress platform is a joy to work with. It offers one of the simplest ways to create colorful, well laid-out, and engaging website pages. Clicking a mouse and dragging and dropping are required skills, coding is not.
Themes make your work easier. There are literally thousands of great WordPress themes to choose among; too many in fact to make finding the “best” one for a given project an easy task.
A general or multipurpose awesome WordPress themes might be all you need as long as they are customizable, as virtually all of them are. Conversely, a specialized theme for a business niche, or one dedicated to creating a portfolio, a blogging site, or a magazine site might make your website-building task an easy one.
This collection of top WordPress themes for 2021 should present you with all the design options you need. Also should give you the luxury of sifting through 12 web design products instead of hundreds.
1. Be Theme
With its multiplicity (40+) of core web design features, BeTheme is the biggest WordPress theme of them all, one of the most popular theme on the market, and an ideal theme for advanced web designers, beginners, and first-time users alike.
What makes this WordPress theme a great choice?
- There’s the powerful and intuitive Muffin Builder that makes creating or editing pages quick and easy.
- The Admin (Options) Panel together with the Muffin Builder, negates any need for coding.
- The shortcode library gives you even more options, plus a Shortcode Generator you can use to create your own.
- Not to forget: color palettes, font styles, header, footer, and grid systems, special effects, etc., etc.
Do you want to get projects up and running quickly rather than starting from scratch?
Teaser: this is where BeTheme really shines!
Be’s library of 600+ trendy, professionally crafted, and customizable pre-built websites cover 30+ industry sectors, multiple small business niches, and all the major website types, and can get any project off to a crazy-fast start.
Click on the banner. You’ll be glad you did!
2. Total WordPress Theme
Since its flexible, easy to work with, and loaded with options, Total will serve you well if you’re in a hurry to get a site up and running.
This WordPress theme was not exactly intended for that purpose, however. It was designed for those seeking perfection in their website designs. It just so happened that in meeting that objective, the final result was a theme that’s an absolute joy to work with.
Total’s key features include:
- The popular WPBakery page builder
- WordPress plugin compatibility
- A selection of trendy pre-made demos and page-building modules
- A Dynamic Template function that customizes layouts to match your specifications
- A Customizer for changing fonts, colors, section and column widths, and more
Click on the banner to learn more about this WooCommerce-friendly theme.
3. Avada Theme
When you reach a point in a search where all multipurpose WP themes are beginning to look somewhat alike, one possible tie-breaker could be sales; a factor that would point you directly to Avada. Avada is the #1 top selling WordPress theme of all time with 450,000+ sales to its credit.
Why so many sales? It might be any or all of the following:
- A Dynamic Content system that gives its users the extreme flexibility they sometimes need to build exactly what they want.
- 57 eye-candy pre-built websites to stimulate your creative juices
- WooCommerce integrated, 100% responsive and optimized for speed
- A host of design elements that promotes a rapid website building process without any need for coding
As a Avada user you can expect 5-star support and free lifetime updates, so why not click on the banner to get on the bandwagon?
4. TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose High-Performance WordPress Theme
TheGem has been called the ultimate WordPress toolbox with its multiplicity of pre-built one-page and multi-page websites you can mix, match, and edit as you please.
- You can choose between Elementor or WPBakery – best page builders on the market
- TheGem includes awesome WooCommerce demos, features & tools for making
- It is a highly customizable and performant WordPress theme, perfect for professionals and beginners
Find out more about TheGem by clicking on the banner.
5. Uncode – Creative Multiuse & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
This creative theme is one of ThemeForest’s all-time top sellers (80.000+ sales).
- Its features include an interesting new tool for creating an online store; Uncode’s unique WooCommerce Custom Builder together with its companion WooCommerce additions
- Uncode’s enhanced Frontend Editor is definitely a sales contributor
Click on the banner, visit the site, check out the features, and pay special attention to the library of user-created websites. You will be impressed.
6. Rey Theme
Clean, lightweight, and modular: three features that can make a WordPress theme worth a second look. Add flexibility, and you have a winner. In this case, it’s Rey.
What else could you ask for? It might be:
- A library of rich unique and stunning templates and designs
- Customizable, well coded, and easy page building
- Elementor integration and built in WooCommerce tools
Rey has all of that, and its developer friendly to boot. Click to learn more.
7. Kalium – Professional theme for multiple uses
When you have easy access to the more popular WordPress plugins it can make building a website and ever-so-smooth process, and this is one of many areas where Kalium shines.
- WPBakery, Slider Revolution, Elementor, WooCommerce, and more are included
- All the well-known WordPress plugins are supported
- Excellent choice for portfolio and eCommerce sites
- High quality demos
Kalium is responsive, GDPR compliant, and loaded with pre-built demos and other design elements.
8. Pofo – Creative Portfolio, Blog and eCommerce WordPress Theme
Pofo drew many accolades in 2020. 2021 should be no different, especially if you are a creative type, a blogger, own an agency, are planning eCommerce shop, or represent a corporation.
Pofo’s features include:
- Premium plugins including WPBakery page builder and Revolution Slider
- 25+ home pages, 150+ pre-built design elements, and a host of demo pages
- Custom shortcodes and integration with WordPress Customizer for maximum flexibility
Pofo is well documented and offers 5-star rated customer support.
9. Hongo – Modern & Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Hongo is a modern, trendy multipurpose theme that caters to WooCommerce store builders. Bloggers have found it to be an excellent choice as well.
- WordPress Customizer integration and WPBakery custom shortcodes provide maximum flexibility
- A host of product-related tools including tabs, comparisons, quick view, color swatches, catalog mode, and more
- Hongo-built sites are quick loading and SEO friendly
Click to learn more about what Hongo could do for you.
10. XStore – The Most Complete & Customizable WooCommerce Theme
You could just sit by and watch XStore build an online store for you. Almost thanks to what’s included in the package.
- How about 100+ good-to-go shops?
- There’s also XStore’s custom header builder and its single-product page builder.
- 350+ pre-built sections, $500+ worth of premium plugins, and full support of Elementor and WPBakery provide all the flexibility you’ll need
XStore is too good to ignore if you have an eCommerce site in mind.
11. Typer – Amazing Theme with Multi Author Publishing Features
Typer is an all-in-one frontend publishing platform that is especially suitable for bloggers or any web content writer who is looking for feedback or posts from reviews or multiple authors.
- Typer’s multiple article layouts are designed for best reading flows
- Activity feeds, weekly digests, article follow and article bookmark are featured
- Like articles can be searched for and listed
If your publishing activities could be better organized, Typer will do so in spades.
12. KnowAll – Knowledge Base Theme
- Customer hang-up #1: waiting on the phone for an answer; or even a response
- Customer hang-up #2: The FAQ page is of no help
- Customer hang-up #3: The FAQ answer is insufficient or creates more questions
KnowAll resolves these problems and more. Customers can help themselves and get questions answered quickly 24/7, and shop owners no longer have to answer repetitive questions. All that plus instant search makes KnowAll a win-win solution to a common problem.
If you’re looking for top WordPress themes for getting the New Year off to a rousing start, this is definitely the place to be. All of the products in this article reflect the newest and most important website trends and preferences. They are able to match any needs ranging from personal to corporate.
These cool WordPress themes are highly popular for a reason. They will help you elevate your projects to the next level – and that’s always good for business.
This is definitely the right place for you.