Best 10 WordPress Themes you Should Consider in 2022
The online world has gone from being a novelty in the latter part of the 20th century to a major influencer in our lives in the 21st.
And it keeps on growing at a seemingly exponential rate.
Once upon a time a decently performing website could count on attracting a goodly number of visitors or customers.
That is no longer the case. Nearly 1,000 new websites come into existence every hour of every day. The competition keeps getting fiercer no matter what the purpose of your website or its niche may be.
To stay ahead of the competition, a website has to be supremely engaging, flawlessly responsive, and highly performant. To create such a site in a reasonable time requires choosing one of the best WordPress themes that satisfactorily addresses each of those characteristics.
To find such a theme without having to submit to a mind-numbing search requires a great deal of expertise. Building this list of 10 top WordPress themes required just that.
1. BeTheme – The Biggest WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with 650+ pre-built websites
This supremely-popular theme (240,000+ customers) with 40+ core features that give its users quick and easy access to a range of powerful site-building tools and design aids and options is the biggest WordPress theme of them all in terms of sheer size.
- BeTheme has the responsiveness, flexibility, and performance needed to create websites that feature those same characteristics.
- Be’s library of 650+ customizable, responsive and UI friendly pre-built websites make creating any type of website a quick and easy task
- The fast and user-friendly Live Builder features a remarkable collection of powerful page-building capabilities
- Be’s WooCommerce Builder is a treasure house of shop and single product page layouts and customer-centric options
- The Muffin Builder, Header Builder, Shortcode Generator, and a ton of design options give users all the flexibility they may need
BeTheme is also Elementor ready, it is regularly updated, and owners receive free lifetime updates. Click on the banner to find out more about this amazing theme.
2. Total WordPress Theme
Total is an all-inclusive WordPress theme that features an extended version of the WPBakery drag and drop page builder and is loaded with other tools and options that are guaranteed to provide the flexibility you need to create anything you want.
- Total’s users can work seamlessly with the WordPress Customizer to adjust its main theme settings as necessary and view corresponding changes
- 500+ live customer options, customizable building blocks, and other options can easily be accessed in the theme panel
- The Templatera feature saves page layouts and designs for future use
- Users also have easy access to Total’s template library and its quick start section templates, post entry cards, and quick-import demos
Total is a developer-friendly popular theme that has been put to good use by more than 48,000 happy customers. Click on the banner to learn more about this theme and its other features.
3. Avada Theme
Huge sales figures can be a good measure of customer satisfaction, which would suggest that Avada, with its more than 450,000 customers that have made it the #1 best selling theme of all time, is a good choice for creating a website that sees its competition in its rearview mirror.
- Avada’s Fusion Core addresses the key features of attractiveness, responsiveness, and performance. You’ll find among its many website-building tools –
- Fusion page options and Fusion theme options with more than 50 design elements
- 40+ single-click importable demos
- The Dynamic Content System that gives you total control over your design
- The Fusion Builder, the Fusion Slider, a Mega Menu, and a great deal more
This #1 best selling theme is responsive, optimized for speed, and 100% WooCommerce ready. Click to discover everything that Avada has to offer.
WoodMart is considered by many to be the most reliable and dependable ThemeForest eCommerce theme ever.
- WoodMart is chock full of features that include some that are lacking in most eCommerce themes
- There are excellent selections of premade websites, templates, and special pages to work from, together with a host of shop and product page display options
WoodMart’s landing page aptly demonstrates why this theme deserves its spot in the top 10 themes for 2022.
5. TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
This bestselling ThemeForest theme is often referred to as the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes.
Key features include –
- 400+ beautiful pre-built websites and templates for any purpose and niche
- 300+ premium pre-designed section templates to speed up your workflow – a site-building game changer
- A frontend page builders WPBakery and Elementor for easy editing & customizing
- A cool collection of WooCommerce templates for shops
- Ultra-fast loading speed and one-click optimization feature, combined with premium WP Rocket plugin, bundled with TheGem
TheGem is ideal for business and eCommerce websites, blogs, portfolios, and magazines.
This creative WordPress theme is especially well suited for creating portfolio, blog, and magazine sites. It is ideal for building eCommerce sites as well.
- Key components include 550+ Wireframe section templates, an enhanced page builder, and a WooCommerce Custom Builder
- The Content Block enables users to create replicable headers, footers, and content sections for integration into site pages
Uncode can claim more than 90.000 sales to date.
7. Rey Theme for WooCommerce
If creating a WooCommerce site is in your plans it only makes sense to select a WooCommerce-oriented theme to build it with.
- Rey is full integrated with WooCommerce and features the popular Elementor page builder
- A selection of Elementor widgets is also provided together with Ajax Navigation and Filters you will want to ensure exceptional performance on mobile devices
Rey is SEO friendly, naturally fully responsive, and developer friendly as well.
8. Litho – Multipurpose Elementor WordPress Theme
This powerful multipurpose Elementor WordPress theme’s superior flexibility enables its users to easily create any website type for any purpose or business niche.
- Litho-created websites are responsive, fast, and SEO friendly
- Users have a ton of home pages, creative elements, and templates to work with
- Slider Revolution is included in the package and Litho is 100% eCommerce ready
Litho’s users receive excellent support.
9. XStore – Best Premium WordPress WooCommerce Theme for eCommerce
A popular WooCommerce theme at a bargain price is something you might not want to pass up. Starting with a collection of 110+ ready to customize shops, the XStore package also features –
- WPBakery and Elementor page-building support
- A header builder, single product page builder, and a live Ajax theme option
- A host of product features and product page layout options
- $500 worth of premium plugins
XStore is super flexible, SEO friendly, and requires zero coding.
10. Impeka – Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme
This shop-building theme is noted for its ease of use along with an abundance of features that advanced designers usually look for.
- Impeka offers 3 page building/editing options: Elementor, Gutenberg, and WPBakery
- Any website created using this impeccably designed WordPress theme is guaranteed to be fast, totally responsive, and SEO friendly.
Impeka does not require special web design or coding skills.
There are thousands of popular WordPress themes on the market. So, you might be tempted to take a chance on a theme that promises anything and everything and hope for the best. Or, if you have time to spare, you might elect to take a deep dive into comparing a variety of great WordPress themes against one another.
The best approach is to seek expert advice on what you should be looking for and what some good candidates would be, which is what you will find here.