5+ Useful Multipurpose WordPress Themes To Check Out
Great flexibility, powerful website building tools, and excellent customer support. It exemplify the top-of-the line multipurpose WordPress themes with healthy sales figures. They are thrown in for good measure.
You may not need a best multipurpose wordpress theme for a single website-building project. But, if you design websites for a variety of clients or uses, you’ll save lots of time and money by going the multipurpose theme route.
- You won’t have to familiarize yourself with a number of different themes
- You’ll most likely have all the design tools you need right at your fingertips
- Because of the skillset needed to design and develop a multipurpose theme you can almost always expect to receive top-notch customer service.
If you tend to specialize in certain website types, e.g., blogging, portfolio, or WooCommerce, we have an advice. Some multipurpose themes, including several of those listed here, feature specific strengths in certain areas.
1. Total WordPress Theme
Whether you like to take the time to build a website one careful step at a time, or you’re in a rush to get one up and running in response to an urgent need, Total will help you do the job right.
This multipurpose wordpress theme is fast, flexible, an out-and-out joy to work with, and an ideal choice for creating any type of a website for any business or to serve any purpose.
Total is packed with useful features, any one of which you can disable if you don’t need it, so it won’t slow you down. Features you will definitely be using include:
- Total’s Dynamic Template function lets you customize layouts any way you want
- The popular WPBakery drag and drop page builder together with 40+ pre-made demos and 100 page-building modules to speed up your workflow
- A Theme Customizer that utilizes 500+ styling options you can use to change colors, fonts, and section or column widths
This WooCommerce and WordPress plugin friendly theme serves more than 47,000 satisfied customers.
With BeTheme, it doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner, what style or type of website you have in mind, or if you have a demanding client who wants to have a website up and running right away!
BeTheme’s 40+ core features give you the tools, flexibility, and shortcuts you need to take on whatever assignment or situation you are likely to be faced with including the ability to deliver a website today to a client who demands to have it ready tomorrow.
Things that make this happen include:
- 600+ customizable pre-built websites that cover 30 industry sectors, numerous small business niches, and all major website types and styles
- The Muffin Builder page builder, Admin Panel, and other features that eliminate the need for coding
A Layout Generator plus a wealth of color, font, and grid options, and special effects
Click on the banner to learn more about BeTheme’s core features.
3. Kalium — Creative multipurpose theme for WordPress & WooCommerce
Kalium’s full-concept demos make it easy for beginners and advanced web designers alike to get a website-building project off to a fast start. More than just home pages, these full-paged demos are super useful once you’ve picked one that resembles what you want your website to look like.
To help you complete your website, Kalium gives you:
- The drag and drop website builder together with Revolution Slider and LayerSlider, plus its Elementor, WooCommerce, and SEO friendly
- Header and navigation options, 30+portfolio types and sub-options, blog layout options, custom post types, and shortcodes for everything
- Lifetime automatic updates at no cost to you
- A font management library
Kalium is a top seller with more than 38,000 clients. Click on the banner to check out the visually stunning full-concept demos and Kalium’s other features.
4. TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose High-Performance WordPress Theme
With more than 50,000 users TheGem tops the list of ThemeForest best sellers. The ultimate multi-purpose toolbox, TheGem is perfect for professionals and beginners alike.
This highly customized theme’s features include:
- 400+ beautiful creative templates for any purpose and any business niche
- Elementor or WPBakery page builders
- TheGem Blocks, consisting of over 3000 pre-designed section templates
- A valuable collection of WooCommerce templates
5. Avada Theme
Sales numbers can say a lot about a theme, and Avada is the all-time #1 top selling theme. A look inside the package tells you why.
- There are 40+ one-click demos to get your project underway
- Avada’s Fusion Builder is totally drag and drop and the CoreFusion toolbox contains $200 worth of tools
- The Dynamic Content System offers unparalleled flexibility
- Avada is optimized for speed and its 100% responsive and WooCommerce compatible.
6. Uncode – Creative Multiuse & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Uncode is a responsive, high-performance, smooth and sleek, and pixel perfect multipurpose theme you can use to create websites that feature those very same characteristics – time after time. They have introduced the ultimate WooCommerce Custom Builder and Website Wireframes Plugin.
- Uncode’s advanced grid system with its dozens of options lets you create virtually any layout
- Blog and portfolio website building are two of Uncode’s strongpoints
- The showcase of user-created websites highlight the website-building possibilities open to you
7. Pofo – Creative Portfolio, Blog and eCommerce WordPress Theme
Pofo may be the best choice for you if your projects focus mainly on blogging, portfolio, services, or eCommerce websites
- WPBakery and Revolution Slider are included along with 150 pre-built design elements, 25+ home pages and 200+ demo pages
- Custom shortcodes, when used with the WordPress Customizer, provide unparalleled flexibility
- Pofo is crazy-fast, SEO optimized, and gives you excellent customer support.
8. Hongo – Modern & Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Although Hongo is a relatively new kid on the block, it has created quite a stir and favorable impression in the web design world with its:
- Out-of-the-box product features including product compare, quick view, filters, catalog mode, and more
- Custom shortcodes for use with WPBakery and the WordPress Customizer
- 12 ready store demos, 200+ creative elements, and 250+ templates
Hongo is an excellent choice for WooCommerce store, company web, and blogging website building projects.
9. Brisk – Multi-Purpose Elementor WordPress Theme
Creating a website with Brisk has the interesting side effect of making you feel like a pro from the get-go.
- Maybe it’s the total lack of any need for coding.
- Or Brisk’s interactive design tools and other interactive features
- Or the 30+ ready-made websites, 2,000 Elementor template blocks and 200+ Elementor widgets
- Or simply the tons of customization options that give you total control over the design of your website.
WordPress users have lots of different choices and decisions to make. As they go about their website-building planning, one of the most important is choosing the right WordPress multipurpose theme for the task at hand. For many, if not most users, the choice will be a multipurpose theme for several reasons.
- A typical multipurpose WordPress theme takes a lot of hard work and time to design.
- It has to be extremely flexible, dependable, and kept up to date.
- It also should be exceptionally user friendly.
The 9 top multipurpose wordpress themes described here easily meet those criteria.
Finding which one would best suit your needs may take a little time and some careful thought on your part. But when you get right down to it, there’s not a bad choice in the bunch. One or two may just be a better choice for you than others.